Current Events Ramblings, June 25

     At the moment, I'm sitting in the airport in San Francisco waiting for my flight to Seoul, Korea, where I will spend at least the next year teaching English at the Geonggyi English Village--and I can't pronounce it, either.  Actually, the Village is about an hour northeast of Seoul, less than 5 miles from the North Korean border, as I noted in my last post.  This wasn't my first choice for a job, it was my only choice.  Nothing else came up that I could live on and I need to get to work.  It will be interesting, but I'm a bit melancholy at the moment, leaving everything/everyone behind.  But that's life.  There must be 1,000 people at this gate waiting for the flight to Seoul, which will take about 12 hours, and if I'm not mistaken, I've got a middle seat.  That will be wonderful (pardon my sarcasm), but it will be over soon.  I'll keep posting when I arrive in Korea, of course, but I'm not sure when I'll get back to consistent writing.  Keep checking, Lord willing, I'll be back on all my blogs soon.
     Happy birthday, sis!