Current Event Ramblings, December 4

Not a lot to report today except that I've finished River Bend, cowboy story number 5, and I'll get it posted soon.  It takes awhile to get those things blogged, but I hope to have it done by Monday, at the latest.  I also have a post on Luke today, and want to do more of that soon as well.  Some might wonder why I've been able to write westerns but haven't been doing much Bible posting lately.  Well, it has to do with work, depression, trying to escape how I feel; it's hard to explain to those who've never experienced bipolar 2 depression.  But I get by, and I'm in a lot better shape than a lot of folks, and for that I'm thankful.  I've been working on River Bend for several months now, so it's not like that's all the writing I've done.  It is pretty long, though.

**********
We've got a run of adults coming this month, so I won't be quite so worn out at the end of each day.  And it's a little more intellectually challenging.  This coming week some people from the Korean defense ministry will be here.  These English Villages--and there are several scattered around Korea--are well respected and draw from the upper echelons of society, including judges, lawyers, civil servants, teachers, etc.  So this is not a podunk place.  It's just on the backside of nowhere.  It's a good job, though.